Training and Sponsorship Seminars at RCSX
LitPro to Offer Trackside Support
We are happy to announce 2 seminars during the Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross at Daytona International Speedway.
The first one will be a training and nutrition seminar hosted by Robb Beams. Robb Beams is world renowned Human Performance Coach who has over 100 amateur championships and 4 pro number one plates to his resume. He is the founder of MotoE’s Complete Racing Solutions Performance Program and creator of the mental development program Blueprint of Success used by many of today’s top racers. Ricky Carmichael will also be in attendance to help answer any questions as well.
Coach Robb’s seminar will cover topics including:
- How to properly cross train off of the motorcycle to improve the riders opening lap speed & late moto endurance
- How nutrition and hydration can help eliminate late moto fatigue and eliminate cramping
- How to mentally prepare your rider for high level racing
- How to stretch correctly to minimize the risk of injuries
The seminar will focus on the areas of:
- Nutrition Programs (build muscle – burn fat)
- Hydration Programs (avoid dehydration and cramping)
- Race Specific Strength Programs (eliminate fatigue and arm pump)
- Race Specific Cardio Programs (eliminate late moto fatigue)
- Mental development program (tools to help you face you address the mental barriers that keep you from achieving your true potential)
- Soft tissue, trigger point & flexibility protocols to improve your range of motion resulting in enhanced power and endurance & avoid injuries
In addition Coach Robb will be offering free 20 minute phone consultation to anyone who attends the seminar and signs up (a $75 value) to see how Coach Robb and his staff can help your rider reach his/her potential, please email his staff at [email protected] if you have any questions or need anything clarified.
The second seminar will be focused on sponsorship and marketing and will be offered by Kyle Nobel from Hookit.
Join Hookit and learn the ins and outs of sponsorship along with how to properly represent yourself in the rapidly evolving digitally connected world.
Highlights of the session include:
- Developing your personal brand
- Tips on how to gain & maintain sponsorships
- How to get the most out of your account on Hookit
- How to best use social media to your advantage
We hope you will find these off-track seminars useful and that you will attend.
Locations and times TBD.
Both seminars are free to any rider and/or family member who is signed up for the RCSX event.
Finally, the team from LITPro will be on hand throughout the weekend offering demos and product support to any RCSX rider. LITPro is a GPS-based motocross training aid that automatically captures lap times, segment times, jump statistics, corner analytics, consistency and more. You’ve likely seen LITPro in use by professional athletes competing in the Supercross and Outdoor series.
RCSX will be the first event LITPro will support aimed entirely at amateurs and enthusiasts. The LITPro team invites you to stop by their tent to learn more about how LITPro can help you achieve faster laps, better starts, and a more effective overall motocross training program.
Thank you and we look forward to having you at this year’s RCSX!
About Coach Robb and MotoE
Since 1987 Coach Robb has been working with racers around the world and has built the largest online coaching company within the motocross industry. With four #1 professional titles and over 100 national amateur championships, Coach Robb has consolidated his methodologies into one complete training solutions performance program that is simple to follow and championship proven!
Based in San Diego, CA., Hookit offers the most comprehensive and exacting data analytics platform for establishing and tracking the value of individuals/athletes, teams and events across the sports and entertainment industries. Through its proprietary platform and Hookit Valuation Methodology (HVM), Hookit brings athletes, teams, brands, agencies, events, leagues and federations together in mutually beneficial partnerships. Hookit’s blue-chip client roster includes Go Pro, Monster Energy, Cleveland Cavaliers, KaaBoo Music Festival, LPGA, Vans, Major League Soccer, Canadian Olympic Team, NHRA, United States Ski and Snowboard Association and The Dew Tour. For more information, visit www.hookit.com.
LITPro is the world’s best training tool for motocross athletes. By employing proprietary HD-GPSTM technology and fusing it with various other sensors and technologies, LITPro provides the most advanced and comprehensive view of every moment spent on the track. Benefit from LITPro’s analytics to achieve faster laps, better starts, and a more effective overall training program.