Welcome to the Media Credential Program for the 14th Annual Ricky Carmichael Daytona Supercross.
For the 2023 RCSX, DVSX and ATVSX events, Media Credentials will be handled by MX Sports ("MXS"). To apply you will need to complete the form below.
The deadline to fill out a Media Credential Application will be Tuesday, February 28, at 5 p.m. ET.
MEDIA CREDENTIAL POLICY
- Media credentials will be issued only to recognized daily newspapers, news services, racing publications and other publications and internet sites that regularly cover motorsports, radio networks, and national and local television stations.
- A cover letter must be submitted from your editor or supervisor stating your assignment/project at Daytona RCSX. If you are the editor or supervisor, please state your proposed coverage plan. Credentials will be issued to authorized personnel only for the purpose of providing timely coverage of the event.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment and be included on the application form submitted by the news agency's editor.
- Working media credentials will not be issued for employees in marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations, etc.
- Upon review and approval of an application, appropriate media credentials will be arranged, and confirmation will be sent. Each person receiving a credential must pick up and sign for their credential. The location of pickup will be determined at a later date.
If you have any other questions, please email Derek Garcia or Kayla Bolton.